InvestAlert lets you track assets, which are cryptocurrencies, precious metals, or fiat currencies. Use Portfolios to track ones you already own and Watchlists to track ones you're thinking about buying. Each membership level provides a certain number of assets you can monitor at any one time throughout your Portfolios and Watchlists. You can configure each Portfolio and Watchlist with an alert "frequency," which means you can receive alerts just the first time they trigger, periodically, or daily.
InvestAlert provides the ability to set alerts for assets to notify you know when prices rise, fall, or on certain dates. Each membership level provides a certain number of alerts you can set at any one time. You can set multiple alerts on any asset and there is no limit on the number of alerts you receive.
InvestAlert provides many different types of alerts. Please refer to the Features Page for more details on the following types of alerts:
- Gain & Loss (%) Alerts notify you when the price of an asset rises or falls more than a percentage you specify.
- Price Rise & Fall Alerts notify you when the price of an asset rises or falls beyond a threshold you specify.
- Future Date Alerts notify you on a certain date in the future.
- Countdown Alerts notify you after a certain number of days, weeks, months, or years.
- Trailing Stop Alerts continually adjust to daily prices and notify you when the price of an asset falls a given percentage below the high.
- Breakout Watch Alerts continually adjust to daily prices and notify you when the price of an asset rises a given percentage above the low.
- Profit & Loss Alerts notify you if the total value of your asset position (Price x Qty) crosses a threshold.
- Standard Deviation Alerts notify you if the standard deviation of closing prices over a given timeframe rises above or falls below a specified value.
- Moving Average Alerts notify you if the current price moves above or below its moving average calculated over a given timeframe.
- Relative Strength Index Alerts notify you if the RSI of closing prices over a given timeframe rises above or falls below a specified value.
- Sliding Gain & Loss Alerts are similar to Gain & Loss Alerts, but the threshold slides between given starting and ending percentages as your ending date approaches.
- Average True Range Alerts notify you if the ATR over a given timeframe crosses a threshold you specify.
- Golden Cross Alerts notify you if the Short-term Moving Average crosses above its Long-term MA, each of which are calculated over timeframes you specify.
- Death Cross Alerts notify you if the Short-term Moving Average falls below its Long-term MA, each of which are calculated over timeframes you specify.
- RSI Golden/Death Cross Alerts are similar to standard Golden & Death Cross Alerts, but use RSI values instead of Moving Averages.
- Chandelier Exit Alerts notify you if the current price falls below its Chandelier Line based on its Average True Range (ATR).
InvestAlert provides all membership levels with access to over 4,000 precious metals, fiat currencies, and cryptocurrencies.
Email & SMS Alerts
InvestAlert can notify you by email or text message when your investment conditions are met.
Pays for itself with one alert.